Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekend whereabouts...

Not too much excitement this weekend. The wait for the adoption is really taking a toll. There joe , is that a good enough reason for a massage? How about a new pair of shoes? I woke up this morning early to get another quart of free paint @ Ace Hardware. Pathetic? Yes. They are doing this for the entire month of March I believe, so next weekend I'll be sending Joe to save face. It's safe to say they won't see the family connection...What can I say, I love to paint & it's free.
We went to a lovely breakfast with new friends Summer & Rick and their three sweet kids. Blake was a bit of a toddler. Gonna need some serious training these approaching months / years. I can tell it's going to be a doozy!
I did something I haven't tried in months. I ran. Not very far or very fast, but I ran. Pretty excited for that.
After a nice walk , some library time with Blake & dinner I am wanting to relax but looking at the clock realizing it's already after 9 with the time change this weekend.
Tomorrow evening we are having friends Russ & Mary over for dinner :)  That about sums it up. Can't wait till we are packing on a weekend to go get Iris.

No comments:

Post a Comment