Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday, Monday...

Monday has turned into a day for laundry, cleaning dishes, vacuuming (who am I kidding, I do that every day), dusting, and straightening up. Nomatter how quiet a weekend or busy, it just seems to be a catch up day around the house.

I'm trying not to obsessively check my email incase we get word from the Embassy, hopefully tomorrow we'll hear that our case is in process...seems that is what happened with other families a week after being submitted.

We finally got Iris a mattress for her crib so I was able to make up her bedding after having it in my closet for the last month. It is so girly & sweet I love it...will have to post a picture soon. It is still a work in progress :)
Hope this week brings good news for some of the families we met in Ethiopia...

No comments:

Post a Comment