Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Movement in Ethiopia

Well I got an email from CWA this morning showing that our case is atleast being worked on...they are requesting the phone number for the police officer, which we expected to happen. I noticed that I was cc'd in the email that came from Ethiopia and they are missing an extra c in my hotmail address, so I notified her of that and hoping that gets fixed so when we hear back I can actually get the emails. (We will be notified directly from the Embassy so it's kind of important :) I'm pretty sure they must have emailed us a week ago letting us know they are working on the case and I never got it.
Please pray now that they would get a hold of the police officer and would be satisfied with what he says and by the grace of God get an appointment. If we end up getting our case sent of to Nairobi for further investigation please pray that we would be patient and trust in God's timing.

In the meantime it is serious training time over here at the Cotton house. It seems Blake has turned the terrible 2's even though he's only 17 months old - it came early. Lord give me strength!

1 comment: