Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sick (Blake) & Tired (me)

Blake is sick yet again. I blame myself! I've been lagging with my antibacterial stuff after he's been exposed to lots of germs and I feel so bad to see him miserable. Thankfully I still have some meds from the last cough to help fight this bug off quickly.
We are still awaiting any news from Ethiopia, I feel it's going to be a while before we hear of a meeting between Kiya (who is involved with our case) and the Embassy. My hope is that she's done this before and the 5 hour bus ride to Addis is something she will be able to fit in her routine quickly...after they find her of course! Silence is not golden in this case - the lack of news is really difficult to deal with daily. Still we press on, even when life feels on hold ...
Valley of Vision -" I long to fill all my time for thee, whether at home or in the way; to place all my concerns in thy hands; to be entirely at thy disposal, having no will or interest of my own. I rejoice to think that all things are at thy disposal, and it delights me to leave them there"


2 comments:

  1. Great quote from the Valley of Vision. Praying for Blake and Iris today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, praying for you and that good news would come quickly...

      Delete