Thursday, March 22, 2012

Answers please...

Hearing the Baxter's good news that they are travelling next week for their Embassy appointment was a real excitement today. It gives me hope for our case and it makes me joyful to know their prayers were answered and they will soon be reunited with their daughter.

It caused me to email our case worker and see what is going on with finding this girl Kiya who needs to meet with the Embassy. Have they found her? Is there an appointment set? How long do we just play this waiting game in hopes of this girl coming forward and helping us?

Tomorrow our case worker will speak with CWA in Ethiopia and get some answers - she recommended if there is no appintment yet to contact the Embassy next week directly and seek some direction with our case. She said sending things to Nairobi in a way is better because they seem to be dealing with the cases quickly instead of letting it just sit at the Embassy. I just hate the thought of waiting and then having it all sent off anyway for an investigation.
Talking to my brother last night I was reminded to not place my hope in this adoption - not let my whole life be centered on the news of what is next - so true.

I'm taking Blake to the doctor this afternoon, his poor little body is just not doing well & I'm hoping it's nothing serious. It was 3 LONG years we waited for a child and God gave us Blake. So here we are 3 years later and hoping Iris comes to us quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment