Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A shout out to Joe Cotton

I don't think I've ever written a post dedicated to my sweet husband of almost 7 years. This guy is incredible.
He works so hard, commutes 2 hours a day total & is a terrific dad. The moment he gets home the kids are crazy to see him and he takes them for a walk, plays with them around the house, and then gives them a bath each night so I can have a little break.

Each weekend he welcomes me time to myself to get out and relax and any night in the week I'm losing it he is more than willing to put the kids down without my help.
He puts up with me changing the house a lot, loving girly stuff & lets me have total control of the TV.

He listens to me, rubs my feet if I ask, gives me a back rub when I'm hurting & always has a cold glass of water waiting when I get out of the tub. This kind of makes me sound high maintenance & lazy, but I'm not, I promise :)

I really appreciate you Joe and your love for me. I never have to worry that he will lie to me, be unfaithful or dishonest. He truly is a great man & the best part is he is working his butt off to try and get us to florida. If that's not love, what is?

No comments:

Post a Comment