Friday, August 17, 2012

Random Thoughts & Happenings

I LOVE going to Trader Joe's lately. Not only are their flowers beautiful & cheap but everything I try is great. They also have super cute little carts for Blake's size and he looks too cute steering it around the store.

Joe's waiting to hear about a job possibility in Florida and I have to wait another week and a half before we know anything. It's so hard to not get my hopes up - one minute I want to start packing up the house and the next minute I think it's too good to be true and nothing will come of it. Time will tell.

I've been enjoying my tv strike the last couple of days. With the exception of one or two shows I have not watched anything in days and I really don't miss it. Not sure how much longer this can last though with new episodes coming back soon!

Listening to a John MacArthur sermon or a Steve Kreloff (my beloved dad) sermon during naptime is the best way I can use my time - loving it.

Blake has been healthy for a few weeks now and it's been wonderful. I feel like this health streak is coming to a close soon, but hoping not...

Iris giggled so much today - it was great. She loves to give her dolls their bottle & pretend she's feeding them. One is large and life like looking and a stranger commented to me today "for a minute I thought the baby was holding the baby". Funny.

Struggling with condo living lately - if it's not the loud tv downstairs it's the loud tv one door over. Between the smell of smoke, dogs barking & not having my kids play in a backyard it's really hard to be content in this kind of surrounding.

Having the worst back and neck pain in years - really need to bite the bullet and get a massage. My mom called my walk "crippled looking" - yep, it's time.

Verse for today: Phil 4: Rejoice in the Lord always; again I say rejoice. Let your gentleness be known to all men , the Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known to God and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding shall guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for the good health streak! Praying it continues for you. =)

    ReplyDelete