Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Favorites

Favorite place for a burger in Clearwater, Florida has got to be Cafe Carmel. I ate it once on Christmas Eve and have been dreaming of it ever since.

Favorite source of inspiration for interior design is a mix between Pottery Barn and Anthropology. Both of these are out of my league so instead I head for HomeGoods, TJ Maxx, and Marshall's. It's amazing what you can find for a fraction of the price.

Favorite color to decorate with the last year? Hands down, white. Not sure why I strayed away for so many years. It's crisp, clean, looks great against any color and feels fresh. Take my word for it, paint something white and you will feel much better!

Favorite new book? "Radical", by David Platt. A must read ("Taking Back your Faith from the American Dream"). Thanks Ben, for letting me borrow this while I traveled. It really pushes you to take a look at your life and examine your priorities.

Well, those are my favorites for today, back next Friday with a few more...

No comments:

Post a Comment