Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Adoption Memory Books - Are you there?

Today I googled Adoption Memory books and it was quite depressing. There was the cheapest one which looked quite cheap (around 20.00) and then there were the ones that cost around 70.00 which was an ouch! It's depressing because I looked at what 'Babies R Us' has to offer and for less than 30.00 you can get really adorable ones, but of course it wouldn't apply to an adoptive situation. I don't need some amazing custom made book, just one that I can write the adoption story instead of leaving the entire first year pages blank. Does any one else out there have a link where they have found one that's decently priced and cute at the same time?

Please feel free to share what you have found!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah - I just got one in the mail that has been recommended to me a few times and I really like it - its http://www.amazon.com/My-Family-Journey-Adoptive-Families/dp/0811857379

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sarah!

    I recently ordered a book called Before You Were Mine that I hope to use in putting together a lifebook. It's published by Zondervan and isn't actually an adoption memory book, but it has a lot of ideas on how to put one together that will be meaningful to a child.

    Here's a link to the book on Amazon: http://amzn.to/xQbuY8

    ReplyDelete