Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chevron @ Target

I have not been to Target in some time and today I was blown away to find so much cute stuff. They had chevron everything, which can be difficult to find...storage bins, towels, plates, platters, and even a lampshade (LOVED IT). After much self discipline I went with a 2.99 kitchen towel.

Beyond the chevron stuff though was so many cute house things & adorable baby clothes. I always thought Target had a great selection, but they seem to be stepping it up all the time. In the house decor area was adorable antique looking bird decorations (not everyone's cup of tea I know, but for me it's amazing!), really cute decorative trays & even metallic poofs. It's days like these I realize how dangerous it is to go into stores like that because it always leaves you wanting more.

As if that wasn't even punishment for myself I went next door to TJ Maxx looking for something for Blake and spending an hour wandering aimlessly as I took in everything there. All in all, not a bad way to spend a saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment