Monday, May 7, 2012

Dear Sleep: I miss you

Blake continues to battle on with a terrible ear infection / fever and is miserable much of the time. Not only is he feeling sick and awful, but he is clingy and upset at the arrival of his sister. He is whining, complaining and much more disobedient than usual. I miss the old Blake, the one who slept through the night nomatter what and was sweet much of the time.
Each night is a battle to get him to bed and it is truly wearing on me! In the meantime, Iris has made vast strides and sleeps through the night for 13 hours. She is happy, loves to eat and play and even took a few steps on her own today.
I can't wait for the two of them to start liking each other, both be healthy and happy and then just maybe I'll make it :)  Being a mom is so much harder than I ever thought!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment