Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5 Things that happened today

1. Blake got stung by a bee this morning & clung to me crying for a good while. I hate bees even more now that they hurt my boy. Also, he just started to initiate kisses in the last day - it's the best! (sorry Joe)

2. Iris skipped lunch due to her pickiness. I decided it's been a month and I'm not going to accomidate her each meal anymore with several choices. She was most certainly less picky when she woke up from her nap.

3. Read a great line from Valley of Vision this morning: "Sanctify and prosper my domestic devotion ,instruction, discipline, example; that my house may be a nursery for heaven..."

4. Found the perfect kelly green spray paint and touched up a few things around the house (Krylon: Emerald Green)

5. Went on a walk on a beautiful night with my family after dinner....Joe pulling Blake in his new little car toy (free find!) and Iris in her little stroller. Cute stuff.


Now is that exciting or what???

1 comment: