Monday, April 2, 2012

Nesting Mode

I've been seriously cleaning and organizing like crazy these last few days. It might have something to do with the fact that I watched an HGTV special called Clean Freaks on Saturday and have been obsessed with trying to get every inch of my space in order. It might also be due to the fact that when we get Iris home I won't have any free time for a while to do this stuff. On top of that if we end up moving shortly after we get home I feel pressure to have this place be ready to get boxed up without too much hassle. I love to just donate away while Joe loves to hoard everything he owns, so it's an interesting comprimise getting rid of stuff.

We got new photos today of Iris...it was fun to see, but it always makes me sad because I know I missed another month of her life. I'm seriously hoping these are the LAST photo updates and in a couple weeks we are reunited and can take tons of pictures together. She is looking so big, even standing on her own in one of the pictures. I'll post some up soon :)

With the hope of travel in 2-3 weeks I'm determined to be ready, start packing next week & get the house in order. I want to lessen the panicked rush I'll be feeling when we get the good news and book it down to Florida a day later (I want Blake to have us around for a few days down there before we take off and leave him again).

Sweet photos our friends the Baxter's posted www.baxterfamilyfive.blogspot.com as they returned home and got some great airport shots. I can't wait for that to be us! It brought happy tears to see their reunion.

Anothere week to trust the Lord, seek Him while we wait & dream of the day when we can all be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment