Thursday, April 19, 2012

Florida

We arrived in Clearwater last night , that 2 1/2  flight feels so long with Blake for some reason ( a blink compared to what is to come) . Anyway, we made it & this morning Blake seems like he knows what is up. He kind of looks around and I think he remembers that he was left for a solid week without mom and dad not long ago. Hopefully by the time we leave for DC tomorrow evening he'll feel adjusted.
It is so good to be here. Joe is slowly working his way back to normalcy. He still has yet to sleep through the night in almost a week, but I think he is improving, even if it is at a snail's pace. He had a couple bites of food for the first time in days, we still need your prayers that he can make it through this trip.

Gonna get some things still needed today but a huge treat will be a lunch date with my dad to my favorite new place, Cafe Carmel. Sorry Joe :)
Tomorrow I'll be off the computer for a little while, but hopefully back soon with precious updates of our trip & what it is like to bring our daughter home.

3 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to hear how your trip goes! I'm praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry it's been so crazy for you as you prepare to leave. I hope Joe is close to 100% before you go. I'm excited to see your family of four all together.
    ~AnnMarie

    ReplyDelete