Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Whirlwind

I always imagined this time as being so joyous and it is of course, but due to Joe's sick condition I'm feeling stressed, overwhelmed, and concerned at his ability to travel. He got a bug on Friday and has been living in our bathroom since & we think he's dehydrated. Would really appreciate your prayers as I'm counting on his help during this long and tiring journey ahead, especially that 17 hour flight home!

It feels like I never stopped moving yesterday making calls, writing emails, getting plane tickets to Florida and I haven't hardly done any packing. I've been too busy taking care of Blake and Joe. We are still waiting to hear back for our accomidations(gonna get all crazy and stay somewhere new, Ethiopian Guest house) and have our flight's finalized.

When we get to Fl. on Wed. evening I have all of Thursday to run around getting everything I need to pack for Iris when we are in Ethiopia like food / diapers / wipes and travel stuff. It's just too much to pack with us when we head down to Fl. Of course Blake is sweetly oblivious to all of this commotion going on and remains happy and sweet (if he only knew what was coming his way!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy Blake... wait til you see what Mommy and Daddy have coming your way! (I think Faith is still wondering when I'm taking this new little creature back.. lol). Have a great trip. Prayers coming your way for Joe. Hoping he feels better soon and that YOU do not get his bug.

    Blessings! Angie

    ReplyDelete