Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A wonderful visitor

Tomorrow my brother Ben who I love to pieces is coming to town unexpectedly. Someone he worked with and was close to passed away over the weekend and the funeral is not far from our place. I'm so delighted that it worked out for us to be together and enjoy each other's company for a few days.
These last few months have been incredibly difficult and to have someone I love in my family visit just brightens up my whole week.
I guess my packing for Ethiopia will be held off till the weekend. It's a delightful distraction....

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that the Lord is bringing a bright spot into your week. I've been praying frequently for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa, so happy for you guys...I'm sure your mind is racing with all there is ahead of you - it's so exciting :)

      Delete