Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend Finds

On Friday I saw that several families recieved their birth certificate for their baby that we are all anxiously awaiting so the next step can happen. We however didn't get the email, so I'm hoping it's waiting for me tomorrow morning. I felt down about it all weekend, but realize today after church that I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and that the Lord works out every situation in His timing & care. I think the hardest thing about adoption is the fact that EVERYTHING is out of your hands. You are constantly waiting for someone to do their job, get their paperwork done so you can carry on with your life and bring your child home. To relieve the stress, I needed to do a little shopping.

Doesn't take much to excite me when shopping so when I found these napkins at Ikea I was pretty happy. Except now I think they are too cute to use...I also found two decorative pillow cases at Ikea for 1.00 total in the "as is" section and really cute anthropology looking knobs at Homegoods for 5 bucks on clearance. It was a cheap shopping day but just what I needed.

Praying and hoping that SOMETHING happens soon. It's been 5 weeks since court & I need some good news soon!

1 comment:

  1. Praying that you hear from CWA soon, Sarah! We're all in the home stretch now, and the Lord will sustain us through the end. =)

    ReplyDelete