Sunday, February 19, 2012

Oh dear....

I seriously hope there is no major problem, got an email on Friday saying that they need our case number from  USCIS that came with our I-171H. It starts with ADD...and then there are numbers following. I immediately looked at my files and I don't have anything from USCIS with a case number on it. All we recieved with this form was a congrats letter and the pink form if we have to update anything. Am I alone in this?  There is a receipt # that begins with SIM, but apparently that's not it.
We are hoping to be submitted to the Embassy Tuesday and I'm praying this is not a factor in holding anything up. Last I heard in reply was that they will have to get it from the Embassy to submit it to the Embassy. Okay, if it is no big deal, please tell that to my stomach that has been in knots all weekend. And so the saga continues....

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, Look at that congrats letter - I had three papers too. The form, the pink one for renewal, and the white letter - the ADD number was on that white one. Call me if you don't know what Im talking about =) Hope you find it!

    ReplyDelete