Friday, February 10, 2012

V-day

With Valentines Day around the corner this quote seemed fitting ...time to start planning something romantic for Tuesday. I never can recall what I've gotten Joe in the past for Valentines. Maybe I'm just being selfish but it kind of seems like a day that women should be off the hook and the guys should be scrambling for the perfect gift. To me it seems like a great excuse to get something I really want/ need that I can't afford, but hey, it's Valentines day, so there ya go. A new swimsuit perhaps? A Yankee candle? Something for the house, all perfectly good "valentine" gifts in my opinion.
Not that I'm complaining but I'd give almost anything to go to dinner on a real date with Joe minus Blake.  It's just way too stressful to be in a restaurant with a one year old. Oh well, maybe next year. If you are reading this Joe, you can't go wrong with cheesecake & a foot rub. And a bathing suite. And a candle.  I promise to act surprised. Love you too.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we are selfish but I agree, on Valentine's Day the guys should spoil us.

    C.O. did a good job of that this year btw. =)

    ~AnnMarie

    ReplyDelete