Monday, September 3, 2012

It was such a nice long weekend! We took the kiddos to the splash park this morning. They both still are fighting coughs / runny noses but on the mend. Wish I could say the same for Joe. He cannot stop coughing and has been sick since late June for the most part. He's tried everything (natural, steroid, medicine, vitamins, dr. visits....) and it's quite discouraging for him and I.
One early morning I indulged myself in a coffee shop stop while working on a grocery list & journaling. I have not done that alone in years and it was wonderful.
If anyone is reading this knows of a good dermatologist in the area, I'm 99% sure I have another spot of skin cancer on my face and I really don't love the guy I've seen in the past. It's a little scary when he's cross eyed and going at your face to slice off skin. I'd love a good recommendation!
 
Spent way too much time on Pinterest this weekend - that place is addicting. Still trying to sell our dresser & media unit on craigslist if anyone is interested :)

1 comment:

  1. My mother in law loves her dermatologist at danada in wheaton and I have seen the assistant there as well.

    ReplyDelete