Thursday, September 13, 2012

September


Kind of crazy about this month. I love all the pumpkin stuff, love getting back into somewhat of a routine, love the cooler temperatures & the excitement of what is to come with the holidays.
I turned 33 yesterday, which I also kind of like (not the number, just the birthday part).

Joe made it a special day by taking off work so I could relax a bit more. Bible study fellowship started and I'm glad to be back for the second time. It's going to be a really good year & I can't wait to be back into the habit of doing a bible study all week to keep me accountable.

The kids are healthy, but I've been so burdened for my sister and all the sickness she's dealing with - that's one of the hardest parts of being so far away....my inability to be a help to her when she's dealing with so much (Drew's new vegan lifestyle due to severe allergies, Jack having pneumonia & bronchitis, Lyla being very sick, trying to get the kids to school, missing sleep...on top of the craziness already with 4 kids that are 5 and under.) They could use prayer!!!

Joe continues to follow some leads about various job openings & slowly but surely we hear the short sale is progressing with our home. We are truly hoping to get down there this fall, but it's completely out of our hands & we await good news with each passing day.

Blake & Iris are adorable as always - Blake is completely obsessed with cars & Iris has a shoe fetish that won't quit. I love being their mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment