Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Now what?

I really thought July would be the month we pack our bags and start our new adventure as permanent Floridians. However, no job has opened yet for Joe, the short sale process is lengthy and drawn out due to this being the second round with a new realtor & so we wait. As much as I want to just leave it's not like when I was single and moved to park city (Gurnee area)with no job or car...just a little bit in savings & yet with that leap of faith I got a great job and made two years of great memories with my friend Kristi. Now it seems irresponsible with the duties of a family to pick up and go...it's so hard though to really look into employment from across the country and not be present for things that open up. More than anything I need contentment as I daily have the task of raising two one year olds without the presence and support of family and close friends down the street. Being in a one bedroom condo (and that all important den!)as a family of four is not exactly a cake walk either. I know that the Lord can open doors and close them, so please pray that God would provide a perfect job for Joe (or really less than perfect is ok too!) so that we can be where we feel led to raise our family. Once our place closes that would mean an immediate move which would be great as well...so we'd appreciate your prayers that the selling process would not be at a stand still.

No comments:

Post a Comment