Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I like to change my mind. A lot.

If you've checked out my blog in the last day or two you might have noticed I've changed the style and color. Then I changed it again. Then again. Everytime I find a different background I decide ohhh, I like that even better. Kind of like stuff around my home. About every week if not every day I like to make a little change here and there.  When you can't go out and buy stuff and repainting is pointless due to moving, then switching things around the house is just what I need to stay feeling fresh.
Promise I will try to keep the blog the same for a good solid week, but then again, yah never know.

If you aren't checking my all important (yeah right)  blog each day twice a day then you maybe never even noticed  and in that case forget this post! :)

Case in point, here's a picture of my living room now:

And here is my living room previously:
Yeah right!!!! Just kidding, I wish. This is my favorite blog for design (In the Fun Lane) and what I wish my house looked like. Anyway, it has changed quite a bit, but it's always fun to dream, right??!!
By the time you finish reading this I may have made a few more changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment