Sunday, June 17, 2012

For Sale....Again!

After experiencing nothing but frustration with our previous realtor, today we met with a very sweet and competant lady Lynn from Coldwell Bank. We are officially back on the market tomorrow...kind of crazy that we are back here again, but atleast it's summer and will be easy to leave the house with the kids for showings. Nothing was getting done & turns out our listing had expired weeks ago and we had no idea. Nice.

Tomorrow Blake gets a recheck on his ears and finally seems to be back to his sweet self. I love that he's using more words, but has become way too attached to his pacifier. When he's sick I let him use it in the day and now I'm paying the price.

Hoping Floridian employers come calling after Joe this week! I still have my goal of a July 2012 move!

No comments:

Post a Comment