Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Calm before the storm

Before all the craziness arrives I'm trying to get out as much as possible with B & I. Blake woke up with a stuffy/runny nose so hoping that clears up pronto Not the easiest thing to hold him down while trying to get the snot out of his nose (pretty picture, huh?)
My parents return from Colorado tomorrow night so I can officially go into labor starting Friday and not be overly stressed because of their absence.
Bought Sawyer a few things today thanks to grandma cotton & I think we are almost officially ready for #3.
Reading in my journal today and remembering how overwhelming the move to Florida seemed (where will we live, when will Joe get a job, how are we going to sell this condo...) and the Lord showed me it's not too much for Him. Needing that reminder as I contemplate how this transition from two to three will go. Nervous is a nice word for it. Prayers appreciated for this new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment