Thursday, March 28, 2013

This week I feel a burden has been lifted since we found out Monday Joe got a job. He will be working at Tech Data & is excited about this position. I never doubted. It was a relief and I feel like we can finally get settled.
Lyla is home from the hospital & I see a glimpse into the craziness of my sister's life. Having 4 young children is so much work & I don't know how she does it. Did I mention 3 out of 4 have food allergies, one being extreme?  No one is throwing a pizza in the oven or nuggets for a quick meal. Did I mention two of them go to different schools? Amazing.
I'm trying to drink up my freedom till Joe begins work and we become a 1 vehicle family with that 1 vehicle gone 5 days a week. This should be interesting. Hopefully we can save some money to get a van by August when baby cotton joins us. My sweet ride just won't handle 3 car seats (poor Joe will get stuck with my 99 Corolla which only has a tape deck. That's right.)
 
Speaking of, I'm having quite the time thinking of a name for this boy. Cotton is not easiest to work with because so many names I love end in "n" sound (Hudson, Rowan, Gavin, Roman, Greyson... to name a few) and even fewer sound good together. Still I strive on. I like unique names I don't hear every day and am very picky about what name strikes an image in my mind. Call me crazy.
Right now my favorite is Shepherd and has been since we named Blake Joseph. I'm still bitter we didn't give him the name Shepherd but I work on it a little each day :)  However, I hate the sound of "Shep" which would inevitably end up being a nickname. Been loving Sawyer, Knox, or Finn but Joe is not keen on these at all. Help please!!!! Don't know where to turn next.
 
I continue to work on the house - it's still not up to par to post many pics. It's changed lots & I have a vision of what I want to do, but not the funds to back that vision up. Like the pin says" I have good taste, just not the $ to prove it."
April is a busy birthday month for us - then just a couple months and any free time I know and love will disappear around the 20th of August. Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment