Saturday, February 9, 2013

Future = Exciting

Lots of GOOD changes. We made it here. Had lots of people show up to help us move this afternoon. Cribs & beds are all ready to be slept in this weekend. It is starting to feel like home. There is SO much to do. Have been overwhelmed with the kindness of Lakeside family already. Free furniture & kitchen appliances have already been brought over. Lots of cleaning and putting away. The kids love the "new house" and promise they will sleep great over there tomorrow. Somehow I don't believe that.
Joe did not get the job we had been anxiously awaiting, but he DID get an interview at Tech Data on Monday morning which would be a very perfect fit for what he's been doing the last 13 years at CDW. We are hopeful that this is a clear miracle from the Lord, his perfect answer to our prayers...having income is a good thing :)  In the meantime, we are loving making this place our new home.
What I will miss? Cable. What I love the most? A lake view which is walking distance to my parents. Seeing my family at church every week. Sharing life with family. Sunshine.
 Pictures to come soon I hope.

My fun to do list:
Reupholster dining chairs in cute fabric
Replace chandy
Window treatments
Paint the walls
and about a hundred other things!

So happy to be here...thanks everyone for making us feel so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment