Saturday, January 12, 2013

So far so good

It's not been the calmest week back...Iris got a cough & fever in the night. That is actually the first time she's ever woken us from sickness in the night. Guess there's a first for everything :)

We continue to wait news of a transfer for Joe (or any job for that matter)but we did get great news about our place - after all this time we are closing at the end of the month!!! So glad to put this place behind us and press on in our new adventure as a family.  Lots of packing & boxing up...lots of purging and organizing and lists of what has to be done. Soon!

Today, in celebration of the new life that awaits I got a new haircut. Now you wouldn't think that I could get a whole lot shorter, but you'd be wrong. Walked in and saw the coolest cut on a girl & thought now that would be adventurous....and I did it. It was the first time I remember feeling nervous about a hairstyle but so worth it because I love it! Colleen @ Paul Hyland Salon in Crystal Lake is so super talented and man will I miss her.
I'd post a picture but I can't for the life of me seem to upload a pic on the blog lately, not sure why. Anyway, it's a bit wild, even for me. Let's just say I've been buzzed in places and leave it at that.

Lots of good things going on, now let's just hope Joe finds work SOON and maybe I'll do a cartwheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment