Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wait.

Joe and I just went and looked a home to rent here in Florida that we both loved.
The perfect location + great price = incredible to us. It is so hard to not have any idea whether this will work out. Joe continues to look for work here in the area & so far not so great.

We still don't know when we will have to be out of our place , it could be soon, but still - the job has to be there to move into a home! It is SO HARD TO WAIT. I remember thinking adoption waiting was tough. Yes it was. Did that prepare me to deal better with waiting? Well, it seems I will forever need growth in this weak area.

I want to trust the Lord that He will provide this place because it would be so wonderful - it has been a while since I've wanted something so badly.
Can only stand by and see how the Lord works & what He wants for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment