Thursday, December 13, 2012

Today

Please pray for my grandpa. He is in his late 80's and has battled years of health issues / hospital visits & most recently dementia. My grandma lovingly cares for him every day but now that he's in the hospital we really don't know what the future holds. This is a huge stress on my grandma and my mom.
My parents safely made it home from a week of ministry in Honduras with my dad, brother and sister in law, my niece Abby & some others from the church. It's a lot going on!
My uncle Marty arrives in Clearwater a few hours before us tomorrow & I can't wait to see him as it's been several years since we spent a day together.

It's been interesting to watch Blake and Iris's reaction to packing up stuff and putting things in boxes. They are both trying to figure out why, but for the most part Blake likes reading the words that are on the boxes. We continue to wait on the bank for a closing date & other details that are affecting this short sale outcome. It's slowly eating away my sanity.
Last Christmas we were prepping for our big first trip to Ethiopia, this year we are prepping for our long anticipated move to Florida...wonder what next year will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment