Monday, November 12, 2012

Even when you begin to tell me no...Blake. Even when you run the other way screaming... Iris. Yes - through all the poopy diapers, tiring nights & exhausting days...my love only grows stronger.
Children are a blessing (repeat often!)
Remember that old song "I count it as a priviledge, I count it cause for praise, to kiss my children goodnight at the close of every day. For I know too soon they're off and gone, and walking out the door, and I'll never have a child to kiss goodnight anymore.
It's very strange how time has changed from the present to the past. When did they grow so quickly the time has gone so fast. For it seems that only yesterday I helped with with his shirt...patting my baby on the back, kiss away a hurt...tell a story , read a book, wipe the nose or tie a shoe. They never ask me to rub their back the way they used to do. Once it was a bother, just a trouble some kind of chore. Now I would give anything to hear it just once more..."

Good reminder for today after a long dr. appt & hearing Blake has croup. Hoping it leaves this home quickly & stays clear of Iris.

Countdown to FLORIDA: 4 weeks from Friday. Bliss awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment