Monday, April 22, 2013

Lots of this going on with potty training this week...but we are learning as we go!
Had a great dinner @ Queen of Sheba, an Ethiopian restaurant in Tampa on saturday. What a fun experience to feel like we are sharing a little bit of Ethiopia with Iris and my parents and grandma. The food was better than I remembered and I loved seeing Ethiopian people there at the restaurant. It's worth the drive!
Joe's job is going well, thanks for everyone who has prayed and cared so much these last several months. It's been a busy first week for him but seems to be going well and a good fit.
This is week 23 of my pregnancy and I always look forward to my monthly check up week to hear the heartbeat, but it's always scary too, that secure feeling doesn't happen till AFTER birth. (Then all the other insecurities begin...)
Had a sweet visit with my sister last night. I don't take that for granted, ever, after all the years of wanting to just sit in each other's living room and talk for hours. It's so nice to live here.
We are in week 2 of becoming members at Lakeside, how strange it feels to have been away for 13 years and now coming back & yet it's such a part of me. Lots of fun stuff happening the next few weeks. Can you believe my Joe will be 41 next month???

No comments:

Post a Comment