Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Changes, they are a coming...

I feel like the kids are growing by the second. Iris is really ready to be potty trained. Blake is not showing signs (has before we moved though) but this momma needs a diaper reprieve before #3 so ready or not, let's do this. Any tips or thoughts on the process is appreciated! I'm going to do some studying on it soon and in the next month take this on.
Next, Iris is ready to move from the crib to a toddler bed. She never before has shown signs of wanting to climb down on her own, but this morning I found her placing her feet on the ground after climbing down the side. We can't have that & so it's time for both of them to be done with crib mode.

We've been putting off the paci war for WAY too long & even though he only has it to sleep, it's time  put it to rest, well past time, in my mind so I'll be snipping that puppy soon & hope for the best but expecting the worst. Thankfully Iris never had one! (She used to sleep with bottle but we stopped that months ago).

It's nice to know they are moving along and growing but it's strange to not think of them as babies anymore, especially Blake. I'll get my baby fix soon ... it's around the corner!

S is for Sawyer! As of now I'm loving the name Sawyer Benjamin for baby cotton. I've been known to change my mind from time to time, but I'm pretty sure this one is sticking. Atleast for now. :)

Never been happier to say Joe starts work on Monday! Not having the freedom to run in my car during the week will force me get cleaner closets, organize life a bit better & do more diy projects so it's not a total loss.

My grandpa was moved to a new nursing home today so please keep him in your prayers as this will be a difficult adjustment for him and my grandma. He is still with it enough to know he'd rather be home, but not quite understanding why he can't be. It is taking a toll on everyone & hard to watch at times.

Life is always changing! Focusing on Proverbs this week & loving my first week's study in Habbakuk for bible study.

No comments:

Post a Comment