Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Time for a new blog







When I began "the fabric of cotton" blog I really wanted to document our adoption and what was going on in our life with traveling to Ethiopia. It was a very special time in my life but I feel like it's been a few years and I need a change. Adoption has a VERY special place in my heart and of course motherhood is my day to day life but I want to create a new blog with more of a focus on design, DIY, shopping finds & living on a budget when it comes to décor. It's something that I love to do & although I'm not very tech savvy I'm gonna give it my best shot.
New blog, new name...when I think of it you'll see it on FB. I'm at a loss for now so I'd take suggestions!

Working with a few friends lately and doing design is something I'm really excited about so hopefully I will get a few followers and from time to time be some type of inspiration to make your home look more fun, inviting, comfortable & stylish.

For those looking for great inspiration my top 7 blogs with design are as follows:

1. stylebyemilyhenderson.com 

2. Littlegreennotebook.BlogSpot.com

3. Amberinteriordesign.com

4. 6thstreetdesignschool.blogspot.com

5. Smittenstudioonline.com

6.Apartmenttherapy.com

7. TheHuntedInterior.com


Happy Wednesday to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment