Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A tiny update

Our last night before I went to the hospital to be induced. We had a great time at Weaver Park!

He melts my heart. Loves keeping his hands close by his face. Thanks to that habit I have six stitches. It's hard to be mad when you're this cute though.


So tiny. So cute. Sawyer looks good too.

It's cute to see them loving on Sawyer. Iris is not smitten just yet, but Blake can't give him enough kisses throughout the day. 3 Kids under 3 = nonstop.

It has been a crazy week, but what a life changer! I've never been so busy but so needy for the Lord's help to get through each moment. Friends have been so helpful in bringing meals, my mom has protected my sanity on more than one occasion & my family has bent over backwards to make this transition easier. I'm blessed.
I find myself more eager for the Word, a good book or organizing  / managing our home instead of shopping at  Home Goods or watching TV. Those days are gone for now as we broke up with cable this afternoon. Single tear.

1 comment: